Saturday, April 11, 2009

Kyle takes the field!

Today was the first practice of the '09 season for my sweet Chuckie-bear (which I am SO not allowed to say in public anymore). He is the oldest on his team. They play off the Tee for most of the year, but at the end, the coaches will pitch to get them ready for the next level. After a few warm ups, they fielded some grounders and did a little batting practice. All in all, they have a pretty good looking team! These kids can actually stop a ball (a feat not often mastered at the tee-ball level!!!). There were a couple of kids who spent most of their time in the dirt trying to "dive" after the ball, but overall a good lookin' team, cool coach...looks like it's going to be a great year!

My batteries died, so I sadly could not take very many pictures...there's always next practice.
Oh, and there is another post after this one, so check that out too! I'm normally not a double poster, but we had a full day.
workin' out the kinks
Daddy out there for a little extra coaching (because he can get away with that in Tee Ball)
Aaliyah feeling the need to be filthy.

3 comments:

Adry said...

You know how I love a ball player! Love the pictures!! Go Kyle! Aaliyah in the dirt is too funny, and I totally understand about the batteries dying-happens to me too often.

Nicki said...

Wow! I have been blog-slacking. Love all the new posts and photos.

heather said...

Are we going to get a game time and date? Would like to come up to see the kids and you! Summer is almost here and then my schedule is wide open!