Monday, April 20, 2009

So Sweet






We have a new baby in the family!!! On April 15, 2009, Megan Mae Brogger was born at 1:14 p.m. She is just as sweet as she wants to be and, I think, looks just like her big sister. Abby isn't totally sure yet, she keeps pointing at her and asking "what's that" everytime Megan squeeks. How cute!
To keep Auntie and Grandma occupied while Debbie was in labor, Abby and Aaliyah played together for the afternoon, then my mom and I went up to visit in the evening. Debbie was more awake than Eric, but all in all, it was a easy and successful labor. Everyone is healthy and well. Just another miracle and answered prayer...thank you Jesus.



5 comments:

Adry said...

Super adorable!!! Love Aaliyah's funny face! Meagan May not only has an adorable name but she is a cutie pie too! Btw, I love that we actually get to see a picture of you. I know that almost never happens! Anyway, super cute pics of the adorable girls...I wish I could be there with you all!

Howling Squirrel said...

yea! Congrats!

Zondervan Life said...

Congratulations aunt Susan!!!!

Nicki said...

What a little doll! Congrats to all.

heather said...

What a beauty! I love the name too. Glad all went well for mom and baby. Would love to hear from you Sue.