Monday, August 31, 2009

Birthday Girls


(It had to say "Li Li" since I was running out of gel, I couldn't fit "Aaliyah")

Today we got together to celebrate Aaliyah's Birthday (the 26th) and my mom's Birthday (today). It's always good to have everyone together even if it's for a little while. It's really cute to watch the kids grow together, everytime Abby gets a little more brave. We're pretty sure Abs loves the attention that her older cousins swarm her with when she's here. :)
the birthday girls enjoying their seranade
Abby also got a pedicure!

3 comments:

The Brogger's said...

Always a grest time together, Abby LOVES all the attention!!

Howling Squirrel said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! Looks like she was really happy :)

Adry said...

So I am a little late...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I see it was a fabulous evening...soooooo wish we could be there to hang out with you all on days like that! :(
...sending love/hugs/kisses from Cali :)