Thursday, August 27, 2009

Aaliyah got 'em pierced


For a while now, Aaliyah has wanted her ears pierced so she can have pretty earrings like everyone else. Once she examined Lori's ears and noticed a hole in them, she changed her mind, but had since changed it back. I guess once you turn 4 you gain some bravery and decide that the poking of the hole in the ear isn't so bad after all. I mean really, how bad can it hurt? After a few tears and lots of hugs from her support system, she is fully satisfied with her earrings and looks even more beautiful than before.
Looking a little concerned.
Getting it all cleaned up.
Thank you, Brandon and Kyle

4 comments:

lori said...

love the earrings, aaliyah! can't wait to see them when i'm home next. :)

Nicki said...

I love that real serious look!! So cute.

Pautlitz Blog said...

What a beautiful little girl with her big girl earrings!!!

My Hailey just got hers this summer.

Adry said...

I LOVE it! She is so beautiful!