Saturday, May 30, 2009

Batter Up

I took the camera with me to Brandon's game since Bobby had to work, but he ended up making it anyway. Here are some shots of the action. Kyle's next game will be documented as well. Yes, I am "that" parent on the ball field. Infact, I almost got Boo Boo out stealing 3rd with my mouth. Some things never change. Next year, Bobby and Jarod's dad are thinking of coaching...that gives me a little more liberty to shout advice.

Bobby stays pretty much perched on the fence for the whole game.

This is the shot right before he stole home and slid like a pro under the tag. I would have taken a picture, but I was too busy shouting.

'Bia Bear on the fence.

For some reason she LOVES the dirt. She's making "supper"

Kyle was desperately trying to blow a bubble. It was too funny! He's getting there.

5 comments:

Adry said...

Love the pics of the game. And please continue to be that parent- we love to see pictures! As far as dad coaching though, it depends on Bobby's style. Your brother gives me the evil eye if I get too loud, I am cut less slack when he's in charge! I love Aaliyah's hair like this- super cute!xoxox

Zondervan Life said...

I have trouble imagining you being vocal Susan:)

Howling Squirrel said...

Don't worry girl, I'll be "that" parent too. He looks like a little pro out there. Can't wait for my guy to play :)

Ratliff Family said...

Shannon, remember Mya Eveland's mom? Not that bad, but close.

heather said...

The video is too funny! Thank goodness kids are so diligent. I would have given up already. Where is that schedule???? Send it to my email hrvandermolen@ppps.org (cause I know you forgot since I saw you!!)